The Cos Cob station on the Metro North line is the closest train station to Southpaw Yacht Sales. The Metro North train schedule can be found by clicking here.
If you need a taxi from the train station to Southpaw Yacht Sales, you can call Greenwich Taxi at (203) 869-6000.
We are a 5-10 minute walk from the Cos Cob Metro North train station. Once you arrive at the train station follow these steps to get to Southpaw Yacht Sales:
- From the southbound side of the train track turn right onto Station Drive.
- Station drive turns into Strickland road. Continue on Strickland road for 5 minutes.
- Take a right onto River Road, Southpaw Yacht Sales will be the second driveway on your right (7 River Road, Suite 7B).
- Location: 41° 02 009 N / 73° 35 641 W
- Coming from the Long Island Sound, come into the Main Harbor channel Green #1.
- Make a heading of 347 Degree's (M) and continue for 1.2nm Passing Red #4 & Red #2 on your Starboard Side.
- Immediately after passing Red #2 make a hard Starboard turn entering the no-wake zone.
- Continue down the no-wake zone for a period of 2nm, after passing underneath the Railroad bridge you will find us located on your port side.
- Please Note: There will be a railroad bridge with a 19 1/2' clearance at high tide. The Mianus Railroad Bridge's phone number is listed below.
- Important Contacts:
Mianus Railroad Bridge: 212-340-2050
Greenwich Marine Police: 203-622-8044
- Take Exit 5 (North or South).
- At the end of the Exit Ramp take a left onto Route 1.
- Go to the 3rd Traffic Light and take a left onto River Road.
- Go Approximately 1/2 Mile.
- Just past Thruway Overpass make a left into Southpaw Yacht Sales.